Your investment is in good hands with DIA. We guarantee nothing but the best property management service.
Relax. Your investment property is our priority. We understand what it takes to keep your business.
We INSPECT each property or unit up to 4 times annually! This keeps you informed and our tenants knowing that we'll be by to both inquire about any maintenance issue and see how they're keeping up your property.
DIA is located on the Southwest corner of 24th St. and Camelback Rd., So our staff can get most anywhere in the Valley QUICKLY! We serve all of Phoenix, West to Buckeye, East to Queen Creek, North to Carefree and South to Maricopa.
DESERT INVESTMENT ADVISORS also manages single-family homes, condominiums, townhomes and multi-family units such as 4- and 8-plexes.
Desert Investment Advisors - one of the Valley's premier property management companies. Find out why today - call or e-mail!
- DESERT INVESTMENT ADVISORS BROKERS WAREHOUSE DEALS TO HELP MEDICAL MARIJUANA FIRM - 1st of it’s kind
- Property Management in Ancala Scottsdale
- EVICTIONS in Arizona - What Happens and what you need to know—
- Property Management Fees - a closer look
Non-Mgmt / Tenant Placement
Desert Investment Advisors, LLC now offers tenant placement services for those investors who want to manage their properties themselves. DIA can market and show your property along with our managed properties – with excellent exposure through Propertyware’s ad dispatches to Craigslist, Trulia, Zillow, RentalHomes.com and Rent.com – as well as through DIA’s own website (see the ‘Properties’ tab, here), show your property and process the rental application with the same diligence as our managed properties. We even provide the legally-binding Arizona lease agreement and move in the tenant.
DIA provides these services for a competitively-priced commission equal to one month’s rent.
NON-MANAGEMENT SERVICES DON’T INCLUDE:
- Property prep – cleaning and repairs to make the property rent-ready
- Tenant liaison. Tenants will pay you directly and have your address and telephone number
- Repairs during the tenancy
- Delinquency services. DIA can provide these as an additional service.